This beautiful unique coffee maker produces a smooth-tasting coffee using your favorite coffee grind in cold water. Brewing your coffee with cold water eliminates the undesirable oils and acids found in hot-brewed coffee that are not extracted at lower temperatures. Set this up on your cafe or coffee shop to make a great display piece. The Yama Cold Brew Tower is made using a high quality heat resistant glass.
- Ice and water are placed in the top section, and by regulating the dripping water through the valve in the center (approx 43 drips/minute), coffee is steeped and brews into the carafe at the bottom of the tower. Through this unique 8-12 hour process, cold brew coffee produces a unique flavor not found in regular brewed coffee. By slowly brewing your coffee with ice water, the harsher oils in your ground coffee are not brought out. The final brew is a lot rounder & smoother than a regular brew machine. A permanent ceramic filter mechanism is included.
- Dimensions: The model is 44.5" high and hold 124 oz.
- Dimensions of the wood base: 11-3/4" X 11-3/4"
- Also available in brown stain finish.
- Replacement glass available.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product definitely lives up to its expectations. Did a lot of research before purchasing and it seemed like the Yama product was the way to go. Turns out the reviews are right. This is an extremely high quality product - from the structure to the glass - everything is top notch. Even the packaging. Also it was super easy to put together and it honestly looks just as good if not better in person. I got the brown tower, which turned out to be a little lighter than I anticipated, but still looks awesome anyway. It's going to be displayed in the window of my husband's pharmacy. Definitely going to be a head turner!