To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
The Microbar II from Nuova Simonelli is a super automatic espresso machine for those looking for the newest in espresso technology. Delivering high quality beverages at the press of a button make this an ideal machine for offices, coffee shops and restaurants.
The Microbar II is an efficient, compact high performance machine that may have a limited size but it's been engineered to preserve the features and brewing technology of a larger machine.
The Microbar II is made up of a plethora of features and high performance parts including:
- A new pump delivers quiet operation during delivery and increasing productivity. The pump also allows for optimized texture of the crema and reduces waiting time.
- A metal thermo-compensated delivery group. This guarantees maximum precision for temperature control leading to consistent quality.
- Refined shape of some group components ensures improved operability and durability.
- The grinders are made with new technology and manufactured to be robust with special types of steel. They last longer, are more effective and they are designed to be sufficiently flexible to absorb operational vibrations.
- The Nuova Simonelli engineers paid particular attention to the grinder unit to reduce noise while preserving performance, making the machine more suitable for use in homes and offices.
- All components, boilers, solenoid valves and the group, have been designed as modular which ensures easier and faster maintenance.
- 6 different drink buttons which can be programed to the drink of your choice
- The easy to use LCD display can program the dose, brewing temp, steam temp and group temp.
- The automatic cleaning program saves time, especially at the end of a work day.
- The machine’s automatic on-and-off time setting saves energy.