- La Marzocco's high precision filters deliver consistent extraction performance over a wide range of concentration with reduced sediment
- Hole pattern is centered to +/- 1.0 mm and placement is oriented for uniform extraction throughout the entire puck
- All holes are measured for circularity, placement, square area and blocked holes
- Designed to extract properly as a ristretto, normale or lungo with minimal or no change in grind setting at a fixed dose
- Holes are fabricated using a new micro-machine and finishing process
- Wide outlet angle to prevent filters from clogging, anti-wear design ensures uniform performance for life of product
- Filters are matched for total square area to +/- 5% to ensure identical performance (typical variances of standard filters range from 50-200% of nominal open square area)
- These baskets will work with 58mm portafilers found in most modern machines today. They will also work with oversized tampers.