This grinder has SOLD! Please reach out to our sales team to see what else we have in the works for refurb machines and grinders.
Demo K30 in absolutely amazing condition. This grinder was recently removed from a life of office coffee service and as such, as seen very little use.
It's been cleaned up, throughly tested and is ready to be put into service.
This unit is offered as is with no warranty.
To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
- Freshest Coffee: Each portion is ground individually into the port-a-filter. No stale coffee, no need to clean out a dosing chamber on a daily basis. No loss of coffee.
- Cool Grinding: New flow optimized high precision cutting discs guarantee cool grinding, even on very busy days.
- Exact Portioning: Electronically controlled, very exact, consistent dosage and grind profile ensure consistent pour rates. About 1.9 sec. per single espresso.
- Operation: Grinder starts automatically when inserting the port-a-filter. Simple and accurate adjustment of grind fineness. 19 different grind settings.
- Optimum Range of Use: The holder of the port-a-filter is adjustable for all types of espresso machines.
- Quiet Operation: The K 30 ES is the most quiet grinder. Traditional grinders are usually very noisy and disturb guests in a bar and also the staff.
- Modularity for Cleaning and Service: In less than one minute the grinder can be disassembled by the operator for cleaning or maintenance. This allows frequent cleaning and hygienic grinding.
|Hopper capacity, lbs|
|Grind speed (a)|
|Voltage, V / Frequency, Hz|
|Motor - rated power, Amps / hp|
|Dimensions (w x d x h), inch|
|MAHLKONIG ½ Information and Control System MICS|
|Languages in the display|
|Motor and electrical overload protection||
|Material of the casing||