To purchase equipment please proceed to checkout and settle payment via Amazon Pay or PayPal. If you would like to pay via credit card or bank wire transfer, please call us and connect with our Sales Department. International orders will require payment via bank wire transfer. Please call (800) 277-7277, or email us at email@example.com for additional information.
This Icon of Coffee is ready to up your game in 2019! Place it on your kitchen counter to set the bar with your neighbor and friends. Install this in your restaurant or bar and serve amazing coffee. Maybe an intimate little cafe is in the cards for 2019? If so, this one group Linea will be more than up to the task.
We can also customize this machine for you before you pick it up! Powdercoating, plating, custom branding or wood handles for your portafilters- we can help with any or all of that. Email sales@visionsespresso or call 206-623-6709 x2 to get more information.
Shipping is as always, available.
The Linea has become a benchmark in the professional espresso coffee machines industry. With dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups, the Linea ensures an extremely stable temperature and maximum steam capacity. The Linea sets the standards by which all other professional espresso machines are judged.
- Dual Boiler System Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Cup Warmer Maintain espresso and cappuccino cups heated at a proper temperature.
- Portaflon™ Kit Easy to clean portafilters and steam wands.
- Barista Lights LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- P.I.D. Allows you to electronically control espresso brewing temperature (±0.5°C).
- High Legs Makes it easier to access beneath the machine (+7.5cm/3in. in height).
- Tall Cups Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm/1in. in height).
- Cronos Keypad Keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
- Mechanical Paddle By controlling the flow of water and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, you can reproduce the superior cup quality that has traditionally been attained with "lever" machines. Manual pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot, and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
Machines available in automatic (AV), semi-automatic (EE) and mechanical paddle (MP) versions. Not all options are available on the one group model. High wattage elements not available on 200V 3phase & 220V 3phase 4 group models.
|1 group||2 groups||3 groups||4 groups|
|Voltage VAC||200 Single/3Phase
|Standard Wattage Elements||2500||3600||4800||6800|
|High Wattage Elements (optional)||n/a||4600||6100||8000|
|Steam Boiler Capacity liters||3,5||7||11||14,5|
|Coffee Boiler Capacity liters||1,9||3,4||5||6,8|