shop by Category
Visions Espresso Service has been a leader in coffee industry support since 1986. From our showroom, service center and coffee education lab in Seattle, we support cafes and baristas across the country and internationally. We offer espresso equipment sales and service, a full line of retail and wholesale accessories and coffee program consultation and training. Our focus is providing equipment and education to empower our customers’ success in the coffee industry.
Visions is a family owned and oriented company. We offer a supportive work environment, contributions to health and dental insurance, participation in a 401k plan and paid time off.
Lead Inside Sales Specialist
As our business continues to grow, Visions is hiring a new Lead Inside Sales Specialist. The Lead Inside Sales Specialist will focus on coffee and espresso equipment sales to new and existing customers. If you are the ideal candidate for this position you will be a sales professional and a natural born leader who is passionate about empowering others. You will be as comfortable reaching out to existing customers as you are in front of new customers. Your passion will be to help others to succeed in the coffee industry and to give your customers the tools and information they need to succeed.
The Lead Inside Sales Specialist should come to this position with experience with coffee and espresso equipment. Prior success closing large equipment sales, and an acute attention to detail and follow through to make the sale a success and a new customer a returning customer are requirements for this position.
As the Lead Inside Sales Specialist at Visions Espresso Service, you will contact customers either in person, over the phone or via email. You will have a list of clients, vendors and customers that you connect with constantly. You will play a critical lead role in welcoming new customers to Visions and coordinating sales and customer communication. You will have exceptional attention to detail, the welcoming and calm demeanor to do all these things at once and make it look easy, and the desire to learn everything there is to know about coffee equipment, accessories, and how best to support our customers in the coffee industry.
This is a full time position. Standard work hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Base rate pay will depend on the experience you bring to the team and you will earn commission on your sales.
We would like to hear about the talent and experience you can bring to the Visions team and how you feel this position will contribute to fulfilling your personal goals. Please email email@example.com with Lead Inside Sales Specialist in the subject line.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
The role of AR Specialist is vital to the operations of Visions Espresso Service. The primary functions of the position are to:
- Act as the liaison between Visions and all customers regarding customer billing and collection of customer payments.
- Create and send accurate and timely invoices to all customers
- Interface with corporate customers’ individual invoicing portals
- Manage company communication with customers regarding the status of their accounts
- Collect and process all customer payments, including checks, cash, credit cards, bank wire transfers and electronic payments using PayPal and QuickBooks.
Additional responsibilities of the AR Specialist include:
- Reconciling all receivable accounts within the company accounting system
- Processing bank deposits,
- Updating and filing all customer reseller certificates and credit applications and managing customers credit terms
- Assisting team members to create and maintain accurate customer accounts in the Visions’ accounting system.
The AR Specialist position is a full time hourly position with a Monday through Friday schedule working 8am - 4:30 pm, or a similar schedule with varying start and end times depending on department needs.
The AR Specialist reports to the General Manager and Company Owners. He or she supports our sales team and our service team to facilitate customer service and communication.
A successful candidate for AR Specialist will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role. The AR Specialist must display grace under pressure, attention to detail and exemplary customer service skills. He or she must also have excellent follow-through on all commitments to customers and teammates. The AR Specialist regularly handles sensitive and confidential company and customer information. He or she must be able to safe guard that information from unauthorized disclosure. He or she should act with integrity and honesty in all interactions. The AR Specialist should maintain and attitude of professionalism and helpfulness at all times. He or she should be available to customers and Visions team members to facilitate customer service and efficient company operations at all times.
If you would like to be considered for the AR Specialist position, please email your resume in the body of your email. Please include a cover letter telling us what you can contribute to our team. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Service Manager will lead a coffee equipment service department of full-time Field Service Technicians and dispatcher. Our techs cover Washington State with emergency and scheduled service support and 24/7 on-call rotation. In addition, our service department has a full in-house repair schedule and partners with our Fit & Finish and Parts departments to further Visions' 30 year reputation for quality technical support and customer service.
- The Service Manager is responsible for the service schedule and act as the main contact for customers and technicians scheduling service and dispatching technicians through a paperless dispatching software and with the help of our Service Dispatcher.
- The Service Manager will be responsible to for review all service work performed by reviewing and approving service invoices and work done descriptions, coaching technicians as appropriate toward success based on company goals.
- The Service Manager will be responsible for managing the tech team’s productivity, efficiency and quality of service with the help of the General Manager.
- The Service Manager will partner with Equipment Sales team to sell service, preventative maintenance and filtration programs, and schedule installs of new equipment.
- The Service Manager would be responsible for growing sales of the Service department through increasing service customer market share, maximizing service opportunities with each customer, furthering equipment vendor (third party dispatch) relationships, increasing tech efficiency and individual technician sales. Overall sales growth should meet or exceed predetermined goals and department results would be used to calculate a year end performance incentive plan.
- The Service Manager position would be a salaried full time position with a Monday through Friday schedule working 8am - 4:30 pm, or a similar schedule with varying start and end times depending on department needs. The Service Manager would report to the General Manager and Owners.
A successful candidate for Service Manager will have experience leading a team of technicians as either a department manager or lead technician. Experience in the coffee industry is preferred, but leadership in comparable trades like plumbing, HVAC or motorcycle repair will be considered. The best candidate for this position will motivate our technicians to preform at their top level, encourage skill development and lead by example. He or she will support the tech team so that they can do their best work for our customers. The Service Manager must display grace under pressure, attention to detail and exemplary customer service skills. He or she must also have excellent follow-through on all service department commitments.
If you would like to be considered for the Service Manager position, please email your resume in the body of your email. Please include a cover letter telling us what you can contribute to our team. Please email email@example.com.
Espresso Machine Field Service Technician
A Field Service Technician saves the day by fixing the broken, troubleshooting the mysterious and performing miracles with a wrench. Technical experience in the coffee industry is preferred, but applicants with transferable skills from another trade and desire to learn will be considered.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Excellent customer service skills with professional demeanor, appearance & positive attitude
- Repair and installation of espresso machines, grinders, brewers & water filtration at customers' locations
- Mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Driving and maintaining a company service vehicle
- Maintaining company supplied parts inventory
- Communicating effectively with the Service Team and Office Team to facilitate accurate and timely customer service and customer billing
- Communicating through a paperless dispatching program and cloud based inventory system- computer and smart phone skills needed
This is full-time hourly position. Hours are 8am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday. Alternate schedules, such as Tuesday thru Saturday or 10am to 6pm may be considered. Occasional overtime and on-call rotation (once per month) is required. Expected starting pay range is $15 to $20 per hour based on experience.
We would like to hear about the talent and experience you can bring to the Visions team and how you feel this position will contribute to fulfilling your personal goals. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Field Service Technician in the subject line.