Visions Espresso Service has been a leader in coffee industry support since 1986. From our Seattle showroom, service center and coffee education lab, we support cafes across the country and internationally. We offer espresso equipment sales and service, a full line of retail and wholesale accessories and coffee program consultation and training.
Our focus is providing equipment and education to empower success in the coffee industry.
Visions Espresso Service is a family owned and oriented company. We offer a supportive work environment, contributions to a company health and dental insurance plan, participation in a 401k plan and paid vacation and sick time.
Current Positions Available:
ESPRESSO EQUIPMENT SALES SPECIALIST
- The Espresso Equipment Sales Specialist will work with our sales team to match our customers needs with the right equipment, from full cafe build outs, to espresso machines to small wares.
- He or she will be responsible for driving the sales cycle and equipment sales volume by nurturing current customer relationships, developing new and existing customers and sales opportunities and seeing each customer through the sales process from lead to successfully installed equipment.
- The sales territory for this position will be all 50 US states and select international territories.
- This is a full time Seattle based position with a competitive base salary with commission paid on sales.
- The Sales Specialist will be responsible for maintaining current product knowledge and selling through the Visions equipment catalog. This includes, but is not limited to: La Marzocco, Unic, Rancilio, Slayer, Synesso, Mod Bar, Mavam, Nuova Simonelli, Mazzer, Mahlkonig, Ditting, Schaerer, Franke, WMF, Egro, & Eversys.
- This position will be supported by the Visions team including, but not limited to, the General Manager, Sales Team, AR/AP, Purchasing, Service Department and Shipping and Logistics.
The right person for this position will come from the coffee community with successful inside and outside sales experience. The right candidate will understand industry trends, anticipate our customers needs and possess a thirst for knowledge and drive for success. Prior success closing large equipment sales, and an acute attention to detail and the follow-through to make a new customer a returning customer are requirements for this position.
The Espresso Equipment Sales Specialist may spend his or her day visiting customers’ locations, demonstrating equipment in our Coffee Education Lab and showroom and partnering with our Service Manager to coordinate ongoing customer equipment maintenance.
Are you the expert who can support our customers with industry knowledge and guide them toward their best solution? Do you go the extra mile for your customers to make sure they have what they need when they need it? Do you have a passion for the differences that one espresso machine, one water filter, one steaming pitcher can make for the customer experience? This might be the right fit for you...
Sell us on hiring you as our Espresso Equipment Sales Specialist by emailing your sales experience, passion for the industry and your goals for growth. Please include your information the body of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
As our business continues to grow, Visions is hiring a Sales Support Specialist. The person who fills this position will work directly with the sales team supporting new and existing customers.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position you will be a coffee industry aficionado and a people person. You will be as comfortable on the phone with existing customers as you are in front of new café owners seeking advice for their first espresso machine purchase. This is a great role for someone in the service side of the industry currently working as a lead barista or manager who is interested in growing their career into equipment sales and customer service from the support side of the industry.
Should you apply for this role? Let's see...
Excellent communication skills?? Check!
Attention to detail?? Check!
Service Fundamentals?? Check!
Team player?? Check!
Strong desire to learn everything there is to know about espresso equipment and coffee tools and accessories?? Double Check!!
Yup! Sounds like you should to take the next step in your career:
As a Sales Support Specialist at Visions, you will serve as one of the first contacts for our customers either in person, over the phone or via email. You will play a critical role in welcoming new customers to Visions and coordinating sales and customer communication. You will have exceptional attention to detail, the welcoming and calm demeanor to do three things at once and make it look easy, and the desire to learn everything there is to know about coffee equipment, accessories, and how best to support our customers in the coffee industry.
This is a full time position that will work directly with our sales team. Standard work hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Hourly compensation will depend on the experience you bring to the team.
We would like to hear about the talent and experience you can bring to the Visions team and how you feel this position will contribute to fulfilling your personal goals. Please email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.