shop by Category
Visions Espresso Service has been a leader in coffee industry support since 1986. From our showroom, service center and coffee education lab in Seattle, we support cafes and baristas across the country and internationally. We offer espresso equipment sales and service, a full line of retail and wholesale accessories and coffee program consultation and training. Our focus is providing equipment and education to empower our customers’ success in the coffee industry.
Visions is a family owned and oriented company. We offer a supportive work environment, contributions to health and dental insurance, participation in a 401k plan and paid time off.
As Visions continues to grow, we are searching for an experienced Service Manager to lead our team. The new Service Manager will lead a coffee equipment service department of full-time Field Service Technicians and dispatcher. Our techs cover Washington State with emergency and scheduled service support and 24/7 on-call rotation. In addition, our service department has a full in-house repair schedule and partners with our Fit & Finish and Parts departments to further Visions' 30 year reputation for quality technical support and customer service.Key Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the service schedule and act as the main contact for customers and technicians scheduling service and dispatching technicians through a paperless dispatching software and with the help of our Service Dispatcher.
- Review all service work performed by reviewing and approving service invoices and work done descriptions, coaching technicians as appropriate toward success based on company goals.
- Managing the tech team’s productivity, efficiency and quality of service with the help of the General Manager.
- Partner with equipment Sales Team to sell service, preventative maintenance and filtration programs, and schedule installs of new equipment.
- Growing sales of the Service Department through increasing service customer market share, maximizing service opportunities with each customer, furthering equipment vendor (third party dispatch) relationships, increasing tech efficiency and individual technician sales. Overall sales growth should meet or exceed predetermined goals and department results would be used to calculate a year end performance incentive plan.
A successful candidate for Service Manager will have experience leading a team of technicians as either a department manager or lead technician. Experience in the coffee industry is preferred, but leadership in comparable trades like plumbing, HVAC or motorcycle repair will be considered. The best candidate for this position will motivate our technicians to preform at their top level, encourage skill development and lead by example. He or she will support the tech team so that they can do their best work for our customers. The Service Manager must display grace under pressure, attention to detail and exemplary customer service skills. He or she must also have excellent follow-through on all service department commitments.
Espresso Machine Field Service Technician
A Field Service Technician saves the day by fixing the broken, troubleshooting the mysterious and performing miracles with a wrench. Technical experience in the coffee industry is preferred, but applicants with transferable skills from another trade and desire to learn will be considered.
Responsibilities of the position include:
Excellent customer service skills with professional demeanor, appearance & positive attitude
Repair and installation of espresso machines, grinders, brewers & water filtration at customers' locations
Mechanical aptitude, troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
Driving and maintaining a company service vehicle
Maintaining company supplied parts inventory
Communicating effectively with the Service Team and Office Team to facilitate accurate and timely customer service and customer billing
Communicating through a paperless dispatching program and cloud based inventory system- computer and smart phone skills needed
This is full-time hourly position. Hours are 8am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday. Alternate schedules, such as Tuesday thru Saturday or 10am to 6pm may be considered. Occasional overtime and on-call rotation (once per month) is required. Expected starting pay range is $15 to $20 per hour based on experience.
We would like to hear about the talent and experience you can bring to the Visions team and how you feel this position will contribute to fulfilling your personal goals. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Field Service Technician in the subject line.