A digital control panel allows the user to select the desired water temperature for brewing. After heating, the internal microprocessor keeps the water within .5 degrees of the set temperature for 20 minutes. A highlight is the solid state memory - which means the kettle will recall your presets even when unplugged. The cordless electric model also offers a gooseneck spout for maximum pouring control. With temperature presets and a 1-liter water capacity, the Bonavita Variable Temperature Kettle is an excellent buy at a great value.
- Gooseneck spout for better water pouring control
- Brushed stainless steel
- 360 degree cordless kettle
- Variable temperature allows for exact temperature of coffee brewing or tea extraction
- Preset temperatures or user set from 140°F up.
- Temperature set/hold for 20 minutes
- Great for coffee and tea brewing
- 1.0 liter capacity
- Commercial UL certified
- Powerful 1000 watt heating element (AC 120V 60Hz)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
While I've only had the kettle for a little over a week, my early tests showed accurate temp readings and holding temps. The unit is quick to reach 205 (although I didn't measure times as I never controlled the temp of the original fill of the kettle). Obviously, the gooseneck sets this kettle apart as a friend for pour overs, etc. unlike other electric kettles. I'd appreciate a longer cord and a heavier base, and the electronic interface is a bit wonky, but the performance is solid.