Equipment purchases can only be made with Paypal through our online store. Online credit card transactions for this product will be canceled. To pay with your credit card, please call us and connect with our sales department. International orders require payment via bank wire transfer. Call (800) 277-7277, or email us: email@example.com
Part espresso machine, part French press, as well a beautiful combination of other fun coffee brewing methods, The Blossom One Brewer allows the user to completely control coffee/water ratios and extraction times.
The Blossom Brewer is like a sous vide for coffee—it maintains a consistent temperature for any length of time, accurate within a single degree Fahrenheit. Consistent temperature coffee brewing removes bitterness caused by high temperature peaks and sourness from cooler temperature lows, giving you powerful control to dial in specific flavors. Every coffee responds to brewing in its own unique way and is capable of producing a wide range of tastes. The Blossom Brewer’s highly consistent brew process makes it possible to precisely reproduce brewed coffee flavor time and again.
The Blossom Brewer is designed to last years in a high volume retail or just as well in a relaxed home setting while requiring only routine maintenance. Each machine is hand assembled with components made of plated brass, stainless steel, aluminum, and borosilicate glass. ---consistent temp brewing. The Blossom Brewer brews filter-style coffee with a flavor profile similar to Aeropress meets Clover. The Blossom automates some parts of the coffee brewing process but leaves the operation open for the user to weigh, grind and stir the coffee.
- Reduced Thermal Gradients The Blossom brew group was designed to not only hold a consistent temperature for any length of time, but also to reduce thermal gradients so that every particle of coffee is as close to the desired temperature as possible. The design utilizes a precision engineered thermal-mechanical system coupled with next-generation feedback control software to achieve a maximum thermal gradient less than 10 degrees.
- WiFi Connectivity Coffee brewing can be complicated, Blossom helps make it simpler with easy saving and sharing of coffee recipes over WiFi. Coffee roasters develop the perfect recipe for their own coffee on the Blossom Brewer, then share their recipes through our software to be downloaded and brewed on any Blossom machine.
- Mission Critical Reliability Instead of utilizing an existing operating system, Blossom wrote their own with the same techniques used to design control systems for mission critical aeronautics and space applications. The Blossom Brewer runs on two eight bit processors with software written in ANSI C for high speed and efficient sensor monitoring, feedback control, and user interaction.
- Fast & Responsive The Blossom Brewer is quick—it takes just seconds to change the temperature from one cup to the next. Blossom achieves temperature accuracy through precision feedback control, not through high thermal mass components, making the Blossom system one of most responsive on the market.
- Precision Fluids System Blossom designed a whole new way to heat and portion water. The Blossom water system uses contactless valves imported from Japan, medical grade tubing, an air pump, and clever software to dispense water within a single degree Fahrenheit and with accuracy greater than 10 grams. It automatically corrects for changes in altitude and barometric pressure while also requiring fewer components than competitor systems.
- User - Friendly Maintenance The Blossom Brewer has been designed inside and out to be easy to work on. The Blossom machine can be disassembled and rebuilt using only screwdrivers, Allen keys, and wrenches; all the tools are included in the tool kit that ships with your Brewer.
- Lab Grade Coffee Filters The Blossom Brewer can be used with metal filters or the standard laboratory grade qualitative filtration paper (included), the same product used in analytical techniques to determine and identify materials. The paper filters are oxygen cleansed, chemically inert, filter 8-10 micron particulate, and offer a fast flow rate for best filtration.
- Plumbed or Stand Alone Operation The Blossom One Brewer can be directly plumbed through one's own water system in a cafe or home setting or enjoyed via plug & play operation.
- Industry Standard Brew Volumes The Blossom Brewer brews up to 450ML / 15.2 fl oz at a time, comparable to industry standard coffee - to - water ratios.
- Compact & Easy The Blossom Brewer is the most compact commercial grade single cup coffee brewer on the market—and it runs on standard 110V 20amp power making it a simply addition to any coffee bar or kitchen. Measuring just over 7” wide, it can fit comfortably between an espresso machine and a grinder.
|Dimensions W x D x H (in)||7.3" x 18.2" x 36.7"|
|Water Reservoir (L)||1.8|
|Boiler Element (w)||1500|
|Group Element (w)||285|