The Sette 270 is exceptional for all brewing methods, from espresso to manual brew.
- Bluetooth capabilities designed to monitor, log and track grind sessions and settings
- A built-in convertible holder allows you to grind directly into your portafilter, the supplied grounds bin, or your favorite brewing device (Hario, Clever, Aeropress)
- Grounds bin is made from an anti-static plastic with a molded spout for easy pouring into your preferred brewing device
- The portaholder can accommodate any size of portafilter and includes an integrated hook for stability
The Sette has a macro adjust of 30 steps, grinding from espresso to manual brew. A stepless micro adjust with 9 indicators allows you to accurately dial in a perfect espresso. The macro/micro mechanism is directly connected to the cone burr resulting in immediate and grind adjustment and provides for precision burr alignment.
Manufactured in Liechtenstein, the 40 mm conical burrs grind coffee at 3.5g to 5.5 g/sec. depending on the setting. These burrs produce a uniform grind with a distinct lack of fines across its grinding range. These conical burrs are durable and will remain sharp for many years.
*Baratza Return Policy*
- Sales of electrical items, electrical components and books are final and returns are not accepted.
- Visions offers a 1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty for Baratza grinders. From Baratza, "This warranty does not apply to: improper use, lack of cleaning, abuse, normal wear and tear, lack of proper adjustment, foreign objects (stones, screws, etc.) in the beans, or uses outside the intended use of grinding whole roasted coffee beans."
- For questions or concerns to process a warranty request, all warranty issues must be directed to Baratza at email@example.com or 425-641-1245, as stipulated per the manufacturer; https://www.baratza.com/cancellation-warranty-returns-support/
- If you would like additional information please visit our Shipping & Returns page.