10in carbon filter with Chloramine reduction. The efficient reduction of chloramines in addition to a carbon block that filters up to 1 micron to reduce chlorine, taste, and odor is ideal for use in all aspects of a cafe.
This 10" filter is used in a slim line filter housing. It's a very environmentally friendly option to other "cartridge" style filters because there is less waste in replacing only the filter and not the entire vessel. This also makes slim line water filters a great value.
The coconut shell catalytic carbon block filter is manufactured using environmentally-friendly methods.
- fits standard 10" slimline filter housings
- 1 micron nominal filteration
- Low pressure drop
- 3400 gal Chloramine reduction capacity
- 30,000 chlorine taste and odor reduction capacity
- NSF 61 Standard certified carbon
- Temp Range from 40-100°F